The Hotel-Pension Lehrerhaus
Our Hotel-Pension ‘Lehrerhaus‘ (Teachers´ House opened since 1906) is located directly in the heart of Vienna just
a view walking minutes away from the major historical sights of Vienna e.g. the historic centre, the town hall, the ‘Ring‘,
all important museums and Vienna´s main shopping street the ‘Maria Hilfer Strasse‘.
All our very quiet guest rooms are court facing.
History of The Hotel-Pension LehrerhausIn 1906 the teacher´s society opened the doors to the ‘Teachers House‘ in the 8th district ‘Josefstadt‘ Since the days of the monarchy the Jugendstil House has served to accommodate teachers and is a central place for communication and lodgings.
Since 2010, Hotelier Mr Wolfgang Bracke took over the Pension and operates it alongside with his 4 star hotel PARK-VILLA in the popular 19th district ‘Döbling‘.